Refresher course will suit you if:
- You passed your driving test a long time ago and have never driven since.
- You have had a long break from driving due to circumstances or health.
- You need to polish up on certain skills or lack confidence in a particular area of driving or parking
- You have been involved in an accident either as driver or passenger and lack confidence.
- You have got your licence back after a lengthy driving ban.
- You intend to supervise your son/daughter whilst they are learning to drive.
Refresher lessons generally follow a similar structure to ordinary lessons. You discuss what you need to achieve and the lesson will be structured to your needs. You can choose to do as many or few lessons as you need.